Subject: Official Invitation to Istanbul Economy Summit 2025
From: "info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 11:43:35 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To Whom It May Concern,

I hope this message finds you well.

On behalf of the Istanbul Economy Summit, it is our honor to share with you 
the official invitation letter, signed by Mr. Abdullah Değer, Chairman of 
the Executive Board of Istanbul Economy Summit. Please find the letter 
attached herewith.

The 9th edition of the Istanbul Economy Summit will take place on December 
11–12, 2025, at the iconic Çırağan Palace in Istanbul, under the theme “New 
Balances & Global Cooperation.” Your esteemed participation would be both a 
privilege for our platform and a meaningful contribution to the global 
policy dialogue we strive to advance.

To learn more about the Summit’s strategic vision andhistory, we kindly 
invite you to consult our international publication:

📘 Istanbul Economy Summit: Past, Present,& Beyond

🔗 DownloadPDF 
<https://www.istanbulekonomizirvesi.com/en-dunden-bugune-istanbul-ekonomi-zirvesi.html>

Should you require any further information regarding the agenda, protocol, 
or logistics, we remain at your full disposal.

We sincerely hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you to Istanbul.

Warm regards,

International Relations Unit

Istanbul Economy Summit

📞 +90 549 467 66 46, +90 216 668 81 81

✉️ [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

🌐 www.istanbulekonomizirvesi.com <http://www.istanbulekonomizirvesi.com>